Friday, May 13, 2016

Product

Hey Bloggers!

Lately in Ecomm I have been working on an end of the year project.  I was put in a team to make a video, an animation, and logo for a product we had to makeup.  My group is the Space Time Company and our product is the Time Zone app which is a time machine/tele-porter.  We worked well as a team with coming up with creative ways to introduce our product.  We struggled mot with getting along to get the job done.  Next time I need to learn to corporate with others easier and help them make compromises as well.  I would have changed some of the setup of the commercial it was just sort of boring to watch.  I have improved my graphic design skills by make the logo.  I contributed to the animation, made the logo, and filmed some of the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment